Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
About You:To be part of this winning team, you need to meet the following
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Minimum arm reach of 212 cms on tip toes
- Minimum high school education with fluency in written and spoken English
- Excellent health and fitness
- Willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar
- Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a multinational team.
The Event:BANGKOK – (Females Only)
Venue: INTERCONTINENTAL BANGKOK – 973 Ploenchit Road, Bangkok 10330, Thailand
Date: 18th and 19th February 2017
Time: Between 9 am to 5 pm
Attire: Formal business attire
*Please note that this event is an Open day, where you are required to come and submit your application personally.
1 x CV
1 x passport photocopy
1 x passport photograph taken in the same dress code mentioned above (without glasses).
1 x full length photograph taken in the same dress code mentioned above (without glasses).
1 x photocopy of your highest education certificate (in its original language is fine).
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Recent Full Length Color Photo
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
4. Copy of Passport